The ideal half way stop between Perth and Margaret River,
set on 60 acres of green pasture,
by 1000 olive trees,
and just 2 minutes off the new Forrest highway, we offer a
your tour group.
A tranquil and relaxed
environment awaits you with a large recreation lawn,awesome
kids playground, Two Fat Cows ice creams and walk paths around the
lakelands. Enjoy fresh award winning boutique beers, local wines
and a winter liqueur from our own in house distillery.
Our talented chef will prepare you a sumptuous meal using
fresh local produce.
Your group will have the opportunity to meet our brewer with
a beer presentation followed by a group beer tasting session.
We also have some exclusive souvenir gifts available.
Incorporate other local interests of our region into your
tour such as local wineries,cheese factory or visit the
Harvey Visitor Centre to catch up on a little history of
We look forward to hosting your function in the future and
together, creating a memorable experience for your special
- Convenient 1/2 way stop Perth-Margaret River.
- Only 1.5 hours south of Perth, with only 2 turns between Perth and our gate.
- Situated on 60 acres of irrigated pasture, overlooking a recreational lawn and
our olive grove.
- Fully licensed brewery and cafe.
- Special lunch offers for groups.
- Exclusive handcrafted beer made on the premises.
- Distillery with exclusive liqueur products.
- Meet our brewer with a beer presentation and a beer tasting session.
- Open during the week exclusively for tour groups.
- Make it an all day tour and incorporate other local interests.
- Simmos icecream from Dunsborough